Tuesday, January 18, 2011

If you whine about not being able to quit smoking it's because you're a douchebag.


I was looking through the Toronto Sun today at lunch and there was a couple of pages about how dangerous smoking is for your health. Well no shit. If it was good for you it wouldn't be much fun now, would it?

Can't see the rest of her, but I imagine she's hot.

Part of this section was a bunch of retards all complaining about how hard it is to quit and giving their measly shit excuses as to why. Fuck off! Either you want to do something or you don't. If you really didn't feel like having a cigarette you wouldn't even light one. If you really didn't want to smoke then you wouldn't buy them. So maybe all you chickenshits want to do is complain and smoking gives you something in common to complain about. I mentioned how if these dummies actually wanted to quit they would just do it and one of the guys who I work with said, "Easier said than done."

What the fuck?

Obviously if you "can't" quit it's because you don't want to. Since that's clearly the case then just smoke your goddamned cigarettes and shut the fuck up about it. Nobody cares how hard you've tried to quit because nobody's fooled into thinking you've ever actually tried.
People buy these elaborate programs, devices and drugs to help them quit. They tell all their friends and coworkers they're quitting so they can have all kinds of support. That's weakness. Plain and simple. How about you fucktards save your money and I'll just kick you in the chest every time I see you with a pack of smokes? Then you can decide on the lesser of two evils.

"I've tried and tried to stop having Glen kick me but I just can't help it; I'm addicted!"

I haven't had a cigarette in more than a week now. I can't remember the exact day it was the last time I had one but it's been about a week. Want to know what the secret was? I smoked my last one and then I DIDN'T BUY ANY MORE!

GOOFS!

2 comments:

  1. Is it your period or are you just grouchy from not having a cigarette?

    Don't do this to quit...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cdiUSgldFI

    Another good one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bj8_GhumVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being Glen and being grouchy is like the two faces of a single coin.

    ReplyDelete