I like that you can customize the settings on this one. There doesn't seem to be any sound though which is bullshit but a lot of times when I'm training at home it's while everyone else is asleep anyway.
I found this one on www.PrecisionStriking.ca
Something I like to do is to play the above mp3 in Windows Media while running a metronome on Youtube at the same time. Just look up "metronome" and there are lots to choose from. The faster the better.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Monday, April 16, 2012
If "all it takes is one person to stand up," what are you waiting for? Stand the fuck up! This whole thing disgusts me but probably not for the same politically correct reasons as everybody else. I want the pencil-neck dweeb to stand up for himself instead of waiting for the rest of the world to do it for him.
Somewhere near the beginning of the above movie trailer it 's mentioned that a kid killed himself because he couldn't handle being bullied anymore. Know what that accomplishes? Nothing! Sweet fuck all. The bullies who tormented him might feel some shock at the guilt trip imposed on them in the aftermath but it will be short-lived. Some of the girls at the dead kid's school might even post his picture on Facebook with some half-assed quip about how bullying sucks and demand that all their "friends" share it if they hate bullying. Meanwhile they did nothing to help the situation while this kid was still alive.
I don't understand opting for suicide before even attempting revenge. If he was going to kill himself anyway, what did he have to lose? You don't need to bring a deadly weapon to school and get yourself locked up but you could at least get your fists in front of your face and if somebody wants to beat you up, make him earn it. Trip your bully from behind in the bathroom and stomp on his hands. If he beats you up he beats you up; you would have got beaten up anyway.
Martial arts training should be mandatory in schools from a young age. I can understand that not everybody wants to be a fighter, but everybody should at least know how to fight. Pacifism is only something to be respected when it's an individual's personal choice. When a person gets beat up because he has no concept of how to defend himself or he's too afraid to hit back then that's not a choice. That's just weakness and weakness can be eliminated as long as it's caught early enough.
Learn to fight. Teach your kids to fight and bullying won't have to be such an issue. Nobody should have to feel like a hopeless victim. When you're capable of smashing someone's face with your bare hands you're no longer hopeless. Level the playing field. Make everybody equally dangerous and the world might be a far less dangerous place.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
How To Ruin Your Kids - Guaranteed 100% Infallible
By Joseph Greenstein
By Joseph Greenstein
1. Begin in infancy to give the child everything he wants. In this way he will grow up to believe that the world owes him a living.
2. When he picks up bad words, laugh at him. This will make him think he is cute. It will also encourage him to pick up cuter phrases.
3. Never give him any spiritual training. Wait until he's 21 and then let him decide for himself.
4. Avoid use of the word "wrong." It may develop into a guilt complex. Later, when he is arrested, he can conclude that society is against him and that he is being persecuted.
5. Pick up everything he leaves lying around, books, shoes, clothes. Do everything for him, so that he will be experienced in throwing all responsibility upon others.
6. Let him read any printed matter that he can get his hands on. Be careful that the silverware and drinking glasses are sterilized, but let his mind feast on garbage.
7. Quarrel frequently in the presence of your children. In this way they will not be too shocked when their home is broken up later.
8. Give a child all the spending money he wants. Never let him earn his own. Why should he have things as tough as you had them?
9. Satisfy his every craving for food, drink and comfort. See that every sensual desire is gratified. Denial may lead to harmful frustration.
10. Take his part against neighbors, teachers, policemen. They are all prejudiced against your child.
11. When he gets into real trouble, apologize to yourself by saying: "I never could do anything with him."
12. Prepare for a life of grief. You will be likely to have it.